The best in monitored fire alarms offer an enhancement in how they work too. New components not only detect smoke, they are also able to recognize rising temperatures. Whenever they are triggered, your monitoring team is promptly informed. They can even be set to forward notifications straight to your mobile device.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in South Bend?
When a crisis happens, you will have enough to do just ensuring your loved ones are out of harm's way. Having a backup standing by that is able to promptly validate the alarm and inform emergency personnel on your behalf is just an intelligent choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in South Bend:
- Smoke or fire is detected, and your alarm sounds
- Your unified home security system notifies your 24-hour monitoring professionals instantly
- You are contacted to authenticate the situation and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring staff are unable to get in contact with you, or you confirm the fire, they will contact emergency services in an instant
These steps, from the setting off of your alarm to the notification of emergency personnel, take place in rapid succession. As you round up your loved ones to exit the house, first responders are most likely already responding. Whenever you integrate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these benefits:
- 24/7 protection no matter where you are
- Greater probability of speedy response times from first responders
- Well-trained monitoring professionals who will know which device was tripped
- Sense of security knowing someone is always standing by to assist
It’s important to know that disasters can happen unexpectedly. Imagine accidentally leaving a candle lit when you leave for the night, and a pet is able to push it over. While this scenario might seem improbable, it can happen. If it does, you’ll be shielded with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24/7 monitoring from Protect Your Home
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in South Bend, it’s the perfect time to equip your property with a comprehensive system from Protect Your Home. We’ll supply you with the latest fire alarms and additional safety devices in your personalized plan. When you choose 24-hour monitoring, your home will be secured at every moment, irrespective of where you are. Start on your innovative smart home right now by contacting (574) 601-4641 or submitting the following form.