How does home monitoring work in South Bend?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile investment for defending your property and loved ones. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how South Bend home monitoring works
If you opt for 24-hour home monitoring from leading companies like Vivint, you are connected to trained home security experts at all times. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your property or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to authenticate the alarm and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will proceed to alert emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the emergency and will function as the chief touch point for local responders whenever you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are tied to your property through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than simply inner peace as you have real-life professionals to assist you during your time of need.
Defending your property, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup on call to help with an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll be occupied making certain those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more critical when a crisis happens when you’re not there. Consider your smoke detector tripping or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on vacation. What will happen when no one is there to heed the sound of the blaring siren? By incorporating 24-7 monitoring, your property is always guarded, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in South Bend home monitoring
You can visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All device communications go through this convenient, networked command center. Along with being your direct link to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these added benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your smart home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio functionality letting you talk right to your monitoring specialists
- You can call for assistance with any kind of concern, including medical matters
If you’re not able to find your cell phone when a disaster occurs, you can still talk with your monitoring staff straight through your control panel.
Request home monitoring with your advanced South Bend security system
Consult with the specialists at Vivint and order a completely connected South Bend smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you need. We know the value of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our available packages. If you would like to boost your property’s defense, place a call to (574) 601-4641 or submit the form below to get started.