You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile investment for defending your property and loved ones. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how South Bend home monitoring works
If you opt for 24-hour home monitoring from leading companies like Vivint, you are connected to trained home security experts at all times. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your property or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to authenticate the alarm and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will proceed to alert emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the emergency and will function as the chief touch point for local responders whenever you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are tied to your property through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than simply inner peace as you have real-life professionals to assist you during your time of need.