Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Any time your home alarm system in South Bend goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will spring to action. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The procedure they adhere to is based on the type of emergency. To illustrate, when a medical emergency occurs, a single effort will be made to reach you before first responders are sent out. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most frequent sort of alarm - a monitoring agent will abide by these guidelines to contact you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you via the command hub. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort isn’t successful, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is called next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will try to reach you again after authorities are notified.
If you're not able to communicate with the monitoring team, that’s OK. Help will still be sent even if you're unable to verify the emergency.
Be prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in South Bend
Stay ready for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in South Bend from Vivint. Dial (574) 601-4641 to start designing your home’s defense today.